Thursday, October 10, 2013

Westchester, NY

I spent about 36 hours in Westchester, New York this week.  Again, this was for work, so nothing super exciting to report.  It is amazing, though, how different the Southeastern United States and the Northeastern United States! Who knew that one country could have such a diverse population depending on the area where one is from! What a great revelation.

Our social outing for the meeting was to have dinner at Melting Pot.  I had only been once before and it was a lot of fun.  We ate a lot of cheese and I felt, almost, like I was in Switzerland.

Things were set on fire

Me & Casey with our sticks

I love cheese and I love taking photos of cheese
The only thing better than a photo of cheese is a photo of melted cheese


1 comment:

  1. the fruit in the background looks very good! Out of all the things one could dip in a melted cheese pot, I would most like to dip the "stick" part of a mozzarella cheese stick.

    ReplyDelete