Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First Post!

I've always loved to travel - there was once a time when I had traveled to more foreign countries than states in the US of A.  While that may not be the case anymore (really, who can keep track of all the places they've been?!) I am still an avid traveler.  When I studied abroad, blogs were not so big (I sent email updates out to friends.  Does anyone even use email anymore?), so, now that I am traveling for much of October, I decided to take a hint from my friends/former students who are currently studying abroad and start a blog!

So, make sure to check in on the daily because obviously my travels are so important and interesting that you need to know what I'm doing, what I'm eating, who I'm seeing, and what I'm wearing as often as possible.  Make sure to leave comments so I feel popular and talk about my blog on social media so I get a lot of hits.

Much love,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome. best blog ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that this really becomes a series of one-night stands across america

    ReplyDelete